Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Bourjois Hills Challenge?


Hey Beauties :-)
As you know I am a huge fan of The Hills :-) aside from the life and style of all the cast I am very fond of all their makeup esp Stephanie Pratt so after watching an episode of season 5 today seeing Stephanie Pratt's Makeup once again, I wanted to channel her look, and have been waiting for ages to re-create her understated cream shimmer eye look :-)


After looking around good old Superdrug, I stumbled across the Bourjois range, and found the Eyeshadow pots :-)
They wasn't as creamy as I would of liked but they had a gorgeous shimmer and was well pigmented :-)
Its shade 08 btw :-)
Find out my review on it next :-)
Xoxo
#FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @Alifeinbeautyam/twitter OR EMAIL amy-lou-11@hotmail.co.uk#
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: