Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Next Handbag Story

Hey Beauties, 

So while shopping in town today I came across this Handbag from NEXT, I have been searching high and low for a good handbag that wasn't too small, had plenty of compartments and looked stylish.


Gosh you should have witnessed how I have been for the past few weeks, always on the lookout, looking online, AND today not even looking for a handbag...WHAM i found it!! The perfect bag for me!!!!

Remember that saying 'It will come when you least expect it or if your not looking for it' it really applies to love, but hey why not love a handbag right??? :)

The Handbag:

  • I was really surprised on how the handbag looked first off, it has the same quilted and strap design as a Chanel, which is fab because you know Beauties how much I soooooo want a Chanel handbag.
  • The slogan has the NEXT sign and on that it is a crown embedded into the silver clasp on the front, its very sweet.
  • Next there is four compartments consisting of:
  • ONE AT THE FRONT OF THE BAG, ONE AT THE BACK OF THE BAG, A MIDDLE COMPARTMENT WITH A ZIP, ONCE INSIDE THERE IS TWO POCKETS FOR A MOBILE ETC, THEN ANOTHER ZIP POCKET TO PUT YOUR KEYS IN ETC.
  • Omg Beauties there is Animal Print in all the pockets if the handbag , in a cheater colour, giving a modern twist on animal print and style.
I would say the handbag is a medium shape, is very light to carry and the design and style of the handbag makes it look sleek while being individual.

I am sooooo pleased with the handbag Beauties it was just as I was looking for for a working week handbag but still fashion forward.
Sooooo I thought I would share this with you Beauties.

The Handbag is £18.00 from NEXT Stores. 

Beauties do you have this Handbag or got any Handbag story's to tell??? Let me know Beauties :)

xoxo
*FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @Alifeinbeautyam/twitter.co.uk OR EMAIL amy*-lou-11@hotmail.co.uk

No comments: