Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday Night Q&A With Alifeinbeautyam :)



Makeup Me:
Blush or Bronzer?
Blush its soooo pretty :)
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick, such a classic and easier product to use :)
Eyeliner or Mascara? Can't I have both?? pretty please :)
Foundation or Concealer? Foundation, easier coverage for me :)
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow? Neautral :) Im a classic kinda beauty :)
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? Loose, easier to work with :)
Brushes or Sponges? Brushes, nothing beats using a brush :)


Nails Me:
Long or Short? Short, easier to for dayto day :)
Acrylic or Natural? Natural, I'm a natural beauty at heart :)
Brights or Darks? Darks, can't beat a dark nail colour :)



Body Me:
Perfume or Body Splash? Body Splash, I don't like too much :)
Lotion or Body Butter? Body Butter, is much softer :)
Body Wash or Soap? Soap, an oldie but a goody :)


Fashion Me:
Jeans or Trakies? Jeans, easier to wear for the fellow fashion beauty :)
Long Sleeve or Short? Short, I like my arms free :)
Dresses or Skirts? Dresses, very girly :)
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes, very posh looking :)
Flip Flops or Sandals? Flip Flops, I love my feet being free :)
Scarves or Hats? Scarves, always wearable :)
Studs or Dangly Earrings? I don't wear earrings, but if I did it would be Dangly :)
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Riding Boots, always a classic :)
Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket, I'm just a Jacket person :)


Hair Me:
Curly or Straight? Curly, suits me better :)
Bun or Ponytail? Bun, I always have a Bun :)
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins, a cleaner look for your hair :)
Hair Spray or Gel? Hair Spray, all the way baby :)
Long or Short? Long, my hair is very long :)
Light or Dark? Dark, I have black hair atm :)
Side-swept Fringe or Full Fringe? Side Swept Fringe, I always have side swept :)
Up or Down? Up, In the house up when out and about..Down :)


Random Me:
Favourite Store/Shop? Superdrug, says it all really :)
Summer or Winter? Winter, I hate the heat tbh but like a little sunshine :)
Favourite Makeup Brand x2 Maybelline and MAC
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, always but if its an icecream Vanilla :)




Whats your answers? fill out your answers in the comment box, would love to know more about my Beauties :) xoxo

*FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @Alifeinbeautyam/twitter OR EMAIL ON amy-lou-11@hotmail.co.uk*

3 comments:

Tiffeny Irene Coles said...

hey hun, great post. i might steal this for my blog at some point, hope you don't mind! here's my answers anyways ...

Makeup Me:
Blush or Bronzer? blush, most bronzers make me look really orange :/
Lipgloss or Lipstick? i only wear these to go out, as i much prefer lipbalm such as cherry chapstick day to day.
Eyeliner or Mascara? oh this is a toughy! but mascara, my lashes are soo short :/
Foundation or Concealer? concealer, i suffer dark circles all the time.
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow? erm depends on the occasion.
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? pressed, i find loose sooo messy.
Brushes or Sponges? Brushes, as they give a much better effect in my opinion.


Nails Me:
Long or Short? long, they just make me feel more girly :)
Acrylic or Natural? Natural all the way, im quite clumsy and acrylics don't last that long for me.
Brights or Darks? brights, i love pinks and rainbow colours <3


Body Me:
Perfume or Body Splash? erm depends where i'm going really.
Lotion or Body Butter? Body Butter, it's just much nicer in general.
Body Wash or Soap? body wash, makes bath time feel like a treat idk why lol.


Fashion Me:
Jeans or Trakies? neither, i prefer leggings & harems etc.
Long Sleeve or Short? long at the moment, im paranoid about flabby arms and it's cold.
Dresses or Skirts? i love both tbh.
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes, im very into them right now.
Flip Flops or Sandals? sandals, flip flops get uncomfortable after a while for me.
Scarves or Hats? Scarves, i actually need to get some new ones - you just reminded me!
Studs or Dangly Earrings? ooh i just love earrings in general, so would have to say both!
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? i'm not really a big fan of any boots other than uggs.
Jacket or Hoodie? both, anything that will keep me warm at this time of year lol.


Hair Me:
Curly or Straight? depends what mood im in really, my hair is naturally curly but i sometimes straighten it.
Bun or Ponytail? Bun, my hairs too short to look decent in a pony.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins, they're great for keeping those niggly bits pinned back.
Hair Spray or Gel? Hair Spray, i never use gel lol.
Long or Short? shortish, but i have long clip-in extensions that i sometimes wear.
Light or Dark? dark at the moment, but i change my hair quite often.
Side-swept Fringe or Full Fringe? Side Swept, i get too annoyed with a full one coz it never sits right.
Up or Down? Up at the min, but when i want to look my best down!


Random Me:
Favourite Store/Shop? there's a few ... newlook, peacocks, superdrug, boots :)
Summer or Winter? Winter, coz it's my birthday and christmas <3
Favourite Makeup Brand x2
YSL and Avon
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate no question hehe :P

Lots of love
Tiffeny
XOXO

Alifeinbeautyam said...

Hey :)

Thanks, I think blogging is about your views and ideas, so i would try to experiment with your own ideas first :)

Great comments :)I love Superdrug too :) xoxo

Tiffeny Irene Coles said...

okay cool thanks for that, the blogging thing is kinda confusing me :/ lol.