So as you know out of all the makeup in the world, I love love lip products and experimenting. So today I have been playing around with my favorite makeup brand MUA to try and create some ‘out-there lips’.
So let’s introduce part one of ‘Lips tell us your story’.
Today I have created Cheetah lips using just three products and a brush. Here is how to create the look for you to try out J
Step one-Prep Time
1. Make sure the lips are well moisturized and healthy
2. You can make sure the lips are soft and healthy by using a baby’s toothbrush to gently remove old skin cells from the lips.
3. Then apply a chosen lip balm or apply Vaseline to the lips
Step Two-here we go…
1. Apply MUA Brush on Concealer Pen in Shade Light to the lips (top and bottom) then blot once with tissue
Step three…bottom lip
1. Apply MUA Eye Shadow Shade 30 Pearl to the bottom lips using an eye shadow brush (making sure you outline the edges of the lips)
2. Apply three layers to the lip using a tapping motion in the center of the lips
Step four…top lip
1. Apply MUA Eye Shadow 30 Pearl to the cupids bow and the rest of the top section of the lip
2. Apply three layers to the lip using a tapping motion
Step five…making the print
1. Apply MUA Eye Liquid Liner Shade Black using half circles then spot type images, spacing them out across the lips
2. Draw on the half circles and spots onto the bottom lips making them closer
3. Draw the half circles and the spot on the top lip- i.e. apply two circles by the cupids bow
4. Draw three half circles on top of the cupids bow
It can take practice to make the lips look like a cheetah print but as long as you draw half circles and spot like shapes onto the lips it should come out great. You can also look at cheetah prints and pictures (via the internet, books and images) for which you can copy or trace onto the lips.
This look is subtle for a fun themed party, a daring look and even a club look. I personally love this look! the timescale of this look lasts up to six hours and is kiss proof (i tested on my boyfriend hehe all in the name of beauty---no sloopy kisses tho :) )
The MUA eye shadow is great to use as a single eye base look or as a base for your lips such as this look. The MUA eye liner is also a basic in every makeup bag as is the concealer (for which I will be posting a blog post very soon on-so watch out for that).
You can purchase MUA online on www.muastore.co.uk or on the www.superdrug.co.uk website or Superdrug in store.
Beauties have you used MUA products or going to try them? What do you think of this look? Let me know beauties.