Sunday, May 13, 2012

Alifeinbeautyam Article on Ifabbo


Hey Beauties,

There comes a time in our blogging life where at some point we must stop and really think "Thank You" and that thank you is for technology!

Can you imagine life without technology? No phones, no internet, no blogging??? A nightmare for us fellow bloggers.

Of course to any upsides there are negatives, invasion of privacy, easy to find people and sometimes what we want to keep private can end up on the internet, but like they say all press is good press (but on virtual paper).

Which got me thinking where would we be without technology? Back to good old conversations face to face, actually arranging things by letter (handwritten or typed on a typewriter I may add) reading actual hardback books instead of on a kindle? It is amazing how much we have all come.

Along with Blogger being my favourite website (if you can call it that?) Twitter is a massive part of my blogging career too.



So that’s why I was so honoured to be placed on the Ifabbo website with my Twitter Article on 17 Smart and Savvy Twitter Tips, check it out here: http://blog.ifabbo.com/17-smart-and-savvy-twitter-tips-for-style-bloggers/

Like I say in the article Twitter has helped me so much with my quest to blogging so I have shared some of my tips, I hope this helps you too.

Beauties what do you think of my tips? Leave a comment on: http://blog.ifabbo.com/17-smart-and-savvy-twitter-tips-for-style-bloggers/ or below.

XOXO

5 comments:

Sarah-Louise Bailey said...

Eeekkk fantastic!! Congratulations and brilliant article! :) x

Alifeinbeautyam said...

Hi Sarah :)

Thank You so much :)

I know I love Twitter and ifabbo :)

Thanks for commenting :)Hope your well.

xoxo

Opal Stevens said...

Congrats, Amy!

Alifeinbeautyam said...

Thank you opal :)

xoox

Alifeinbeautyam said...

Thank you opal :)

xoox