What do you think about Dior cosmetics?
As well as Dior creating beautiful clothes, shoes, handbags, and sunglasses to name but a few, but have you tried their cosmetics?
I personally love Dior artistic dresses and makeup, so it only makes sense that they have a wide range of makeup and selection of skincare also. The ingredients, texture, colour and pigmentation to the makeup is so soft it’s hard not to fall in love with them.
I have been lusting over the Dior Clutch Palette but at £60 I can't justify it at this moment in time…yet a beauty can dream.
So after having some Dior makeup for Christmas I hadn't yet got round to trying mine, so today I tried this;
Dior Skin Flash Radiance Booster Pen in shade 001 £26
· Skin Flash professional light works in one stroke, diminishes shadows and imperfections
· Sculpts and redefines face contours
· Provides maximum radiance instantly
· Use anytime on bare skin or over makeup
This was very exciting news as I like to have a brighter completion as I’m pale skinned so this seemed perfect.
· The pen comes in a blue velvet pouch to fit the pen with CD embossed on it
· The pen is silver with a chrome finish
· CD initials once again and Dior written a couple of times on the lid
· On the top of the lid there is another CD with a detachable lid
· To get the product out you need to clockwise turn at the bottom of the pen
· Brush is small and pointed
· There is a fragrance to it I can't quite recognise it however
· This shade is 001 so it is light looks wise
· It is soft and very pigmented
· When applied to my brow bone and under my eyes it appears to be quite clumpy and you need to blend it in very well
· Unless blended well it can look kind of “cakey” so to stop this I put it on my skin before my foundation, then once the foundation is on it blends in well
· It lasted me eight hours overall
Overall the Dior Radiance Booster Pen has a lovely tone to it and does make your skin and eyes look brighter, but this product needs a lot of work in terms of blending it in, it is not a product you can just slap on and go and does work better on your skin before your foundation.
I love the packaging it makes me feel special and the blue velvet pouch keeps the pen from getting chipped and dented in my bag so that is a huge plus for me.
Saying that at its price of £26.00 I think I will use this on special occasions and when I feel I need it. I would buy it again but there are a lot of other highlighters out there that can do the same as this for a more purse-friendly budget.
Beauties what do you think of the Dior Radiance Booster Pen? Have you tried it? Or are going to after this review? Let me know beauties…