Monday, May 28, 2012

Exclusive Part 4 The karen Betts Interview


Hey Beauties,

The last instalment of the Karen Betts Interview Series and to end it all we explore Karen behind the title…

Karen Get to Know

What interests/hobbies do you have?

"I love going for meals when I have time and my favourite cuisine is Indian. I like to try new restaurants and love it when they have something quirky about them, Inamo in London is one of my favourites as your table is like a big I pad and you order all your food and drinks at the touch of button".


What store brands do you like?

"Oh my god I never have time to shop for myself, I really need a personal shopper well so my staff keep telling me, I do like Molton Brown and Jo Malone candles though"


What is your motto in life?
"Smile, laugh and try to remain positive even when things are going really bad. Life really is too short to be bogged down with negativity".
 


If you could give yourself any advice to your former teenage years what would it be?

"Be patient and don’t let anyone put your down. Always believe in yourself".
 

So here we have it beauties the wonder that is Karen Betts.

I would like to thank Karen Betts for taking the time out of her busy schedule to provide an interviews for Alifeinbeautyam. Please check out Karen’s website for more information on Karen’s treatments and how to book here: http://www.karenbetts.co.uk/ and on Twitter @Karen_Betts

XOXO

No comments: