Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Face Up To It...Face Charts


Hey Beauties,
Something a little different for you this week…how do you feel about Face Charts? I have always been a massive fan of them and in my line of work they really help.
I remember using and drawing face charts when I first started to build my makeup portfolio and as a way to express my creativity. It turned out that they helped me in more ways than one and let’s just say thanks to face charts is why I am blogging today, it was a creative outlook for me and for which ultimately achieve my dream of working for a magazine one day.

So beauties as you know I have been expressing my love of Summer Makeup recently, so I thought instead of showing you just certain looks on myself I thought I would create them on a face chart.

Here is Amelia – Dessert Love (Makeup Look)


Products I used;

ü Chanel Soft Touch Eye Shadow in shade 43 Cinnamon

ü Bourjois Sand Colour Eye Shadow  

ü Any choice of Mascara can been used for this look

ü Mac So Sweet & Easy Cream blend Blush (Used on Cheeks and Eyes)

ü Dior Addict Lip Glow (Used on Lips and corner of the Eyes)

So what do you think beauties? Do you like this look or like using face charts? Let me know…

XOXO

*Please note this face chart was drawn and created by me and is subjected to copy right. Please by all means create the look on yourself but do not copy the drawing etc. thank you for your co-operation*.

No comments: