Monday, July 16, 2012

Alifeinbeautyam Has Been Batiste

Hey Beauties,

Now as you know since going for the chop a couple of months ago hair care has become a number one love on my 'love list'. I love having short hair it is so much easier to wear and style and I feel I can get away with alot more makeup looks.


With short hair however it can become unclean or greasy quickly as most of the time due to products and the need to run your fingers through it to check that its in place (well I do that) and beauties we all know the effects of that right? (And especially when we have a busy day ahead and yes beauties there's not always time to wash your hair with good old H20) Greasy hair...that's why I have my savour on hand to help me (and no its not the Tres'eme team hairdressers) No its even better...

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Cherry (Fruity & Cheeky) and Lace (Seductive & Elegant)




Yes that right beauties I am a spray and go shampoo person and the only brand I trust and love is Batiste. The can that I normally use is the 'Brit' one but I was so excited to see that Batiste have recently brought out two new scents with super cute designs and they are...

Batiste Cherry (Fruity & Cheeky) £2.99




Indulge in the beauty of yesteryear with the new Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo with an unmistakeable fruity fragrance and cute design inspired by our latest love of vintage glamour. Batiste Cherry refreshes the parts other dry shampoos can’t reach, leaving your hair revived and fruity.

POP YOUR CHERRY FUN AND CUTE!!!

Batiste Lace (Seductive & Elegant) £2.99


With vintage style embroidery and lace seen everywhere from designer to Duchess this season, trust Batiste to be bang on trend with their impeccably dressed new variant with a new more sophisticated fragrance.

The new scent offers base notes of white musk, cedarwood and sandalwood which are complimented by top notes of citrus fruits, nutmeg and pink pepper. The heart of the fragrance contains stylish floral tones of rose, orchid and iris with jasmine and ylang-ylang.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS DESIGN!!!

Now beauties my hair can last longer and look fuller when I am on the run and need my hair to be in tip-top condition.

Beauties have you tried Batiste before? Or are going too? Let me know beauties...

You can visit the Batiste website on: www.batistehair.co.uk where you vist the Batiste Blog and products. You can purchase Batiste on the website and at Superdrug, Boots and all leading Supermarkets.

XOXO

2 comments:

Chelle said...

I really like Batiste and I want to try the cherry one! :)

Chelle x
http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

The Style Khaleesi said...

Ah I love Batiste! great for lazy days haha xox

My Blog : The Style Khaleesi