Saturday, July 07, 2012

It's Love At First Chance...


Hey Beauties,
As you know I am a huge fan of Chanel. The clothes the bags the glasses and makeup so I was so excited when my Fiancée purchased me my first Chanel Fragrance Perfume.  




Chanel Chance 100ml £80.00
I am soooo in love with this I have been lusting after this perfume for two years after receiving a mini sample at the Chanel counter and it was always on my wish list.
The perfume has a strong scent and is defiantly smells better than the original perfume No.5. The Chance scent consists of raw materials: notes of White Musk, Hyacinth and Citron, Pink Pepper, Jasmine, Fresh Vetiver, Orris Absolute and Amber Patchouli.
The perfume lasts 16 hours on your body and clothes. It has a clear glass bottle and a silver/clear glass CC logo on the top.
 
Beauties have you tried this perfume or any of Chanel products? Let me know beauties…

XOXO

1 comment:

Temporary:Secretary said...

Such a treat! I don't own any Chanel perfume but have bought my mum a couple of bottles and I "borrow" hers a lot! x