Friday, September 07, 2012

What A Handy Gem...Denman Brushes

Hey Beauties,

What is the worst thing that can happen when you are on the go all day? A bad hair day of course...you have spent a good half an hour on your hair this morning only to have it blown and messed up by the wind/rain/sun/and just general pollution...so your solution?

Denman Brushes of course...and not just any old brush...one with a mirror and a handy size!

Denman Brushes are legendary for their quality hair care brushes, mirrors, training DVDs and their wide range of makeup brushes too all at excellent and un-beatable prices which make me go ahhhhh I want them all!

Denman D7 Compact Hair Brush £2.56 (Plus VAT at 20%)



Today I want to talk about the Denman D7 Compact Hair Brush with a built in Mirror for the use on the go. They are available in a Pink/Purple design and in Black (stock varies) and has a luxury feel to the case for which by that I mean the the bristles features smooth, ball-tipped retractable pins and the overall feel of the casing is soft but firm.



The design is cute but professional looking and the size/quantity is perfect to fit into your handbag. I can't live without mine now!!!

I use mine everyday for my work handbag and for evening times when on the go and of course to check my makeup. I am in love with the design, it is long lasting (no scratches on it) and really does work!!!

You can visit http://www.denmanbrush.com/acatalog/Denman-D7-hairbrush-compact.html for the direct link to this brush or Denman main website on http://www.denmanbrush.com/index.html.

Beauties have you tried any of the Denman products? Let me know beauties...

XOXO

No comments: