Thursday, November 22, 2012

Chanel Boy


Hey Beauties,

You know how I can’t resist Chanel and a Lipstick...

Chanel Rouge Coco Lip Shine 437 Empreinte £23.50




"A hydrating sheer lip shine with water light feel in texture and once applied on the lips. Available in 18 shades"

The Rogue Coco Shine Lipsticks are a new and improved lipstick aimed at creating a relaxed and easier application, as opposed to the other Rogue Allure Lipsticks which require a lot more effort.

 
The Rouge Coco is part of Chanel’s Summer Collection which is perfect addition to our makeup routines.

I love this Lipstick it is a welcome change to my lip routine. I have been of opting for a more neutral lip as opposed to my signature red lip of late so this seemed to combine my love of lipsticks and Chanel all in one.

The Lipstick

 
The texture is soft and is very pigmented it has a strong scent of Chanel No 5 and their Chance perfumes (to be confirmed though).



The lipstick gives a beautiful shimmer to the lips without being too full on (and no shine particles) and is a clear colour shade of pink.

 
Packaging

 
The packaging has the classic Chanel style black case but this time the silver CC logo instead of gold. The case on this lipstick comes apart in half for which you then need to be twisted for the lipstick product to come up.

Product Lasting


The lipstick lasts up to two hours (it claims to hydrate the lips for 8 hours) but does need re-applying if you have had food or drink.

Overall I love this lipstick it gives a natural colour to my lips but just enough for it not to feel bare on my lips (I still like to have glam lips) the only thing I don’t like is how long the lipstick does last but as it is labelled as a lip shine product maybe it’s not meant to last long? I do love this product but will be saving it for special occasions.

Beauties what do you think of Chanel products or have tried any of the Rogue Coco Lip Shines? Let me know beauties…

You can purchase the Chanel Rogue Coco Shines from http://www.chanel.com/en_GB/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Lipsticks-ROUGE-COCO-SHINE-120455

XOXO

No comments: