Thursday, November 15, 2012

L’Occitane Hand Cream


Hey Beauties,

Is it just me or have magazines upped their game of late? There has been so many magazines with free ‘designer’ gifts on the shelves that there’s too many to count!

I was so excited to see that with last month’s Marie Claire there was a Limited Edition L’Occitane Hand Cream!
 

I have always wanted to try the L’Occitane hand creams but have never really thought about justifying £11 for a hand cream for some reason, but after trying this I now know that I WILL be re-purchasing this hand cream for £11!

L’Occitane has a beautiful scent it literally has the best smell in the world! In terms of difference it makes to the skin It is really soft, blends well and makes a visible difference to the skin in one week! It really works! The Packaging makes it even more that more special and is handy to keep in your handbag!

I would defiantly recommend you put whatever ‘cost’ this may be to one side and buy one! You’re in for a treat!

xoxo

1 comment:

jazzqueen64 said...

I got the Mango Flower one in the Marie Claire Mag, can't stop smelling my hands when I've used it!