Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Updated Makeup and Skin Care Collection


Hey Beauties,
So quite recently I have had a grown up approach to makeup. I have considered actually spending a little more and investing in good quality makeup. That’s not to say that high street makeup has no quality quite the opposite in fact but I thought it was high time to invest in a more ‘action’ based skin and makeup collection as I am reaching the big 23 mark and have been thinking it's time to start investing in some good old fashioned makeup and skin care to prevent the big bad wolf aka WRINKLES.
 
My approach to storage of my makeup have changed dramatically too…long gone are the makeup bags…instead I have bought a beautiful box to store all my makeup in but use one of the large drawer to store my makeup in (and to show it off).

So here is my updated makeup and skin care products.
 
 
 
Touché Éclat Foundation in shade B10

YSL Lip Stain in shade 7

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in shade 437 Empreinte

Chanel Hydra Beauty Cream

Mac Nicki and Ricky Lip Conditioner

Benefit Professional

Lancôme Doll Eyes Mascara

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream

HD Brows Pallete in Foxy

Chanel Ombre Eye Shadow in shade 37 Sable

Chanel Soleil Tan Limited Edition in shade 917 Sable Rose

Dior Addict Lip Glow

Elizabeth Arden Sample Mascara

NYC Liquid Eyeliner in shade Black
 

What’s your makeup and skin care collection like? Has it changed? I would love to know beauties…

xoxo

 

No comments: