Monday, December 17, 2012

I've Found Love With Essie...

Hey Beauties,

One word...Essie...



Essie Nail Polishes are talked about so much on the Blogging and Youtube scene that it's almost impossible NOT to here someone talk about it.

I have always been a little dubious with the hype of Essie Nail Polishes and the fact that I have never been able to find one...they are always out of stock (should have figured right?) but while shopping today I came across one!!! (Yay halalooooooooo)

ESSIE Miss Fancy Pants




I instantly picked it up took it to the counter and paid. As soon as I got in the house I had to try it out! Oh my gosh how wrong was I to judge it? It is brilliant!

The colour is SO strong when applied that I didn't need to add another coat to my nails but for an even more intense nail I added another coat.



The packaging is iconic anyway but looks so good on my self that I want to start a collection just for the bottles! Looks very professional.


I road tested this for a week and ONLY after a week did it chip a little! So surprised and immensely happy. I can safely say it is worth the hype and is amazing! Will defiantly be re-purchasing.

Lets hope it stays in stock.

Beauties have you tried the Essie Nail Polishes? What do you think? Let me know beauties...

XOXO

1 comment:

AngieBeautyBelle said...

Ive just reviewed my first ever full size Essie nail varnish too, it's so lovely! The formula is great :)
Xxx

Www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk