Sunday, December 23, 2012

Top 10 Favourite Products of 2012

Hey Beauties,

How fast has 2012 come around??? 2012 has been a great year for new and innovative beauty products on the market here in the UK and the USA.

So here's a round up of my favourite products of 2012...

YSL TOUCHE ECLAT FOUNDATION


10 years in the making this foundation has been in much demand and has even had waiting lists. The foundation finally came out on the 9th July 2012 and as you know it was a month and a half later when I purchased it and since then have never looked back!

ESSIE Nail Polish

 
I have tried hundreds upon hundreds of Nail Varnishes and they all chip after a day..until now....Essie is beautiful and lasts a week without chipping.

Denman Compact Brush

 
This Denman brush has been a lifesaver this year! I carry it around with me everywhere even in my clutch when going out! Am looking forward to using it in 2013 too.


Dior Lip Glow



2012 has been a year of the pink and natural lip colours for me. After years of wearing Red lipstick it was a refreshing change to have pinks and balms on my lips. So this Dior Lip Glow has been the perfect antidote.

Chanel Hydra Beauty Cream




Expensive but so worth it. It makes an excellent base for foundation and keeps wrinkles at bay!

Tesco Makeup/Face Removers


The cheapest Makeup/Face Wipes I have ever used...but the best! Gets every inch of Makeup off and smells like Chanel Makeup Wipes!


Batiste
I think it's safe to say that everyone uses Batiste and why? Because it's the best of course! It never fails to make my hair look fresh and keeps grease at bay.


17 Photo Flawless Primer

A great Primer to use under or over your makeup and it makes your face appear flawless on pictures (non pun intended).


MUA Lip Booms
A great invention from MUA a very pigmented lipstick with a strong glitter gloss which is perfect for day and night.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream (Fragrance Free Edition)
I have wanted this product for years and in 2012 I had the chance to purchase it. It makes the skin softer under or over makeup or just as a skincare product in general.

So that's my top ten products of 2012 beauties I look forward to seeing new products on the market in 2013. Beauties what's your top ten products of 2012? Let me know...

XOXO

1 comment:

Bonjourluce said...

Is the fragrance free version of the 8 hour cream just as good? I love it, but the smell puts me off so much!
Luce x