Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Beauty Tip

 
Hey Beauties,
 
A little D.I.Y/ Product saving type tip today that I have been doing for four years and have never really shared, untill my collegue asked about it yesterday and I realised that it is handy.
 
It is a mini container which I carry around product in. And it is as simple as that. I use these containers to fill my foundation, lipstick or primer in so I can top up my makeup in the day.
 

Really simple these are 6ml containers which I purchased off Ebay for £4.00 and I have some little white labels which I stick at the bottom so I know what the product is.
 




I keep one or two in my handbag at all times with one currently having my YSL Touche Eclat Foundation.

A simple yet effective thing to do for you and your makeup. Beauties let me know if you decide to do this would make me so happy if others did too!

XOXO