Friday, January 04, 2013

Em Talks Part 2 Interview

Hey Beauties,

From the success of the first interview with Em Sheldon with em's blog http://emtalks.co.uk here is part two for you beauties...

 
                                 What are your favourite Skin Care products that you use?

"I love Dermalogica’s daily micro-exfoliant, it’s expensive but I’ve had mine for over  a year, and it literally is like a facial in a tube. I also love Glamglow’s mud mask., it’s incredible, I use it every time before I go out for glowing, fresh skin".

                                        What are your favourite Makeup products that you use?

 

"I swear by touché éclat. Mac lipstick in colour myth for the nude every day look, mac mineralize powder in medium/dark to banish shine and recently, I am in love with Dior perfect foundation – it gives a flawless finish".


                                                            What style of Makeup do you like?

 
"I always go for the kim kardashian, highlighted cheek bones and contoured look. I like my base to be fresh, shine free and matte".


                                                        Do you have any Beauty tips to share with us?

"Eat your water, eg, eat watermelon, it’s so good for every cell in the body, especially your skin. The best way to make your make up look good, is to start with a good base, so sort your skin out first at the core and then go from there :)"

                                                     


Ems behind the Blog

                                                  How do you style your hair/makeup every day?
 

"I use GHDS and usually use my Dior foundation, mac mineralize powder, mac zoom lash mascara".

                                                                              What store brands do you like?

"My favourite brand of all time is MAC, I like L’oreal though for some things like bronzers".

                                                                           What hobbies do you have?

"I work in All Saints part time the fashion shop, which takes up most of my spare time, but apart from this I go to dance classes, I go to the gym, I go running a lot, I love going out as well and drinking wine!"

                                                        What is your motto in life?

"What’s meant to be always finds its way"
"Rainy days make flowers"
"Everything happens for a reason"

                                 Where do you see yourself in five years’ time?

"My blog will hopefully be 5 times as big, I’d also like to have my own boutique online store, a good university degree completed, be living in London as a full time blogger. I also hope that my youTube will have taken off by then".


No comments: