Saturday, January 19, 2013

No7 Total Colour Compact

 
 
 
Hey Beauties,
 
I have been reaching more and more for No7 products of late. They are extremely pigmented and above all really do work! As you know as one of my New Years Resolutions was to experiment more with colour.
 
And that leaves me with this little gem... No7 Total Colour Compact.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


This little gem contains;
1&2. No7 Stay Perfect Eye Shadows in Khaki, Wheatsheaf, Mink, Eden Dark, Eden Meduim, Cappuccino Dark, Vivid Violet, Comet, Island Sea, Storm Meduim, Dark, Organze Meduim.
3. No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick Red Carpet
4. No7 Drench Lipstick Waterlilly
5. No7 Drench Lipstick Paradise
6. No7 Drench Lipstick Bare
7. No7 High Lights Illuminating Powder Island Glow
8. No7 Perfectly Light Pressed Loose Powder Translucent
9. No7 Natural Blush Cheek Colour Coral Flush
10. No7 High Lights Illuminating Powder Dandy Pink
11. No7 Natural Blush Cheek Colour Soft Damson
12. No7 Natural Blush Cheek Colour Honey
*Double Ended Eye Applicator x 2 Double Ended Lip Brush x 2 Blusher Brush*

*This was a Christmas gift and is no longer available on-line but some Boots Stores still have them in stock*

XOXO

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love this compact, it's all you need in your bag really. I haven't seen it in store because I would remember if i had. I love palettes. I'm currently using an MUA one that has great colours in, but only for eyes, not everything like this one, nice gift.
Angela x
Following you now on GFC, would so love a follow back as I am working towards my first hundred followers so I can host a giveaway, there will be some No 7 in it too :) I've only been blogging two weeks, so still a newbie xx

http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk