Monday, April 29, 2013

The Edit: My Top Five Foundations

Hey Beauties, 
 
Foundation has always been a number one must have on my list and let's face it...you can't go wrong with having a little glow on your face right?
 
When it comes to foundation, I like to keep it simple with a true match to my skin tone, therefore I switch between using BB Creams, Powder foundation/gel to HD formulas.
 
I like to regularly switch my routine as my skin tends to 'get' used to a product, so beauties below are my top five products;
 
Left to right; Collection Cover & Go, Illamasqua Skin Base, Dior BB Cream, YSL Touche Eclat, Chanel Les Beige
 
 
Collection Cover & Go

Read the full review here; http://alifeinbeautyam.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/saturday-post-i-want-collection.html

Illamasqua Skin Base

This foundation has a medium coverage formula that smooths, softens and conditions the skin while maintaing a natural buildable coverage. This foundation is perfect for HD recording and pictures and can be used for dramatic/stage Makeup.

Dior BB Cream

This BB cream is pefect if you are after the ulitmate barly there/real skin you can get! It smooths onto the skin like a dream and smells of roses. This BB cream does have a pink undertone to it which can be a slight problem when you have a dark or yellow skin tone but just make sure to blend blend blend! If you have a pink skin tone this is perfect for you!

YSL Touche Eclat
Read the full review here; http://alifeinbeautyam.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/my-holy-grail-foundation-ysl-touche.html

Chanel Les Beige Powder Foundation

This is a latest addition to my collection and I can honestly say after never owning a powder foundation before as my skin tends to be so dry I use this powder foundation everyday. It works like a dream. It is suitable for all skin types and can be builded from light to medium coverage, all you need to do is buff the powder into the skin, await a minute for it to sink into the skin for which the powder naturally 'matches' with you skin tone. Depending on the coverage you want you can always buff more powder into the skin. The formula is fantastic and if you like scents this is the perfect one for you as the formula is the same as the Chanel Hydra Beauty Cream and smells exactly the same! One word...Beautiful.

Let me know your foundation routine and products beauties...

xoxo

1 comment:

Becky Powley said...

So jealous you have so many to chose from everyday! I have Diorskin forever and thats all, is it good to have ones to choose from everyday? X