Thursday, May 30, 2013

I got a 'Killer' Mascara - Collection Killer Curves

 
Hey Beauties,
 
Is it me or are us beauties always on the look out for a perfect Mascara? It's like finding the perfect Foundation or them fabulous Shoe's or a Man.
 
After many trials and error (all the while with my pennies being spent) with Mascaras I can honestly say I had given up hope of finding a good Mascara. I wanted one that not only looked good on my lashes but had staying power, was easy to apply and no clumping! (What a long list - luckily its not a list for a man!).
 
This hadn't been possible until now...
 
Collection Killer Curves Mascara £4.99
 
 
 
COLLECTION makeup artist, Athena Skouvakis, says: “I love this curved brush as it allows you to coat and lift even the smallest of lashes, creating a flirty flutter that enhances the eyes and adds an alluring edge to any makeup look. Use two coats on both top and bottom lashes for full-on Hollywood glamour that will bring the beauty of burlesque to your lash-line”


I was introduced to this Mascara last week and after trailing it I am confident enough to tell you that I love it!
 
The texture of the Mascara is non-clumping and with one coat it instantly makes lashes look longer and curled. This came as a massive surprise to me as I am so used to seeing packaging and products with claims of curling and I never bother to pick them up as my lashes don't naturally curl even when I curl them, thus giving up the curling wand in favour of this Mascara.
 

The packaging is ok and can certainly be improved but as it goes the formulation of this Mascara is amazing and does hold a curl in the lashes. The wand can be a little frightening at first (it is a little big) but once you get over this it provides the perfect basis to get all the lashes especially the ones in the corners that are hard to reach. For removal at night it is super easy to remove and doesn't tend to clump, I use a face cloth to remove this Mascara and it only takes one sweep and its off.

"Overall I will continue to use this as my everyday Mascara and am very happy with the results it gives"

"Product Rating 4/10"

Beauties have you found your perfect Mascara? Have you tried this Mascara? Let me know...

You can purchase the Collection Killer Curves Mascara on the Superdrug website at http://www.superdrug.com/collection-killer-curve-mascara-ultra-black/invt/615150&bklist= or on the Collection site  http://www.collectioncosmetics.co.uk/ and is available in stores nationwide.

XOXO

No comments: