Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Favourite Thing: Stationery

Hey Beauties,

So slightly a different post from me today...Today I will be talking about my favourite thing in life, the small pleasures and things that make me really happy.

A perfect day for me is to blog, a time to go through everything I loved that week and share it with you beauties.

Recently in particular I have loved getting new stationery. When it comes to stationery I am a sucker for it so much so that my colleagues in work give me their hand me down files for which I customise with some stickers or bring it back to life in one way or another.

So I thought I would share with you my new loves of my life in form of stationery;


My Diary, Note Book and favourite Gloss
 
 
Inspiration Book I have had since I was 19

Inspiration Book

My 2010 Elle Beauty Notes I have saved

2012 Benefit Event

 
xoxo

1 comment:

Leanne Cornelius said...

I love pretty stationery too, I don't even know why, I just love it! x