Sunday, May 19, 2013

Un-Spoken Beauty Products: Hair Removal

Hey Beauties,

You know the drill we get up every morning shower, apply our makeup spritz our self's with perfume and shave our legs...wait what? I hear you say?

Yep that's right beauties why is it when it comes to the real essentials in life we tend to not speak about it or sometimes not blog about it?

Sure when it comes to feminism we have a choice whether we want to shave or not its completely up to you but today I want to talk to you about shaving...

I personally like to shave and when it does come to shaving I can be really sensitive to certain shaving products that's why I am always on the quest to find products that are perfect for my sensitive skin and really does work.

Luckily I have found two products that really do work for me and they are;

Nair Brazilian Spa Clay 200ml £6.69


This is a formula that I have never seem before when it comes to shaving, which is perfect for when your on the go and  have sensitive skin. In total this should only take you 5 minutes to complete and comes with everything you need including a spatula!


Instructions for use;

1. Ensure skin is clean and dry, then using the spatula provided apply a thick even layer of the cream. Wait 1-2 minutes before entering the shower.

2. Once in the shower leave the cream on the skin for at least 3 minutes with little exposure on water going on the cream.

3. After 3 minutes taking the spatula test a small area, if the hair doesn't come off allow a little more time (2-3 minutes) then take the spatula and remove the hair.

4. Once completed rinse the product off with water - do not rub or use soap. And volar! No hair!

Nair Ultra Precision Upper Lip Kit 20ml (each) £5.50


Now I am really funny when it comes to getting rid of upper lip hair, I do not shave (never ever shave your upper lip!!) and I don't like to wax it so this particular Nair product was a blessing in disguise for me;

Nair Upper Lip Kit gently removes un-wanted facial hair, the precision tip allows precise and easy application when removing the hair and is fragrance free!

Directions for use (part 1 Hair Removal);

1. Ensure skin is clean and dry, gently squeeze tube to dispense the cream with the applicator and spread a thick even layer to cover the hair. (Do not rub in) Leave for 5-6 minutes.

2. After 5-6 minutes test a small area if the hair doesn't come away, leave for a few more minutes (do not exceed 10 minutes)

3. Gently wipe off cream along with the hair with a damp wash cloth and rinse thoroughly, do not rub or use soap to clean off and pat area gently with luke warm water.

Step 2 (Moisture After Care);

1. Apply moisturiser and gently massage into skin.

2. Close tap tight after use.

Overall I am amazed at the results that both these products have given me and I think my skin is too...

To purchase both these products please visit any local Boots, Superdrug and ASDA for stock lists.

http://www.boots.com/en/Nair-Brazilian-Spa-Clay-Shower-Power-Cream-200ml_1249917/

http://www.boots.com/en/Nair-Upper-lip-kit-20ml_865526/

xoxo

No comments: