Sunday, June 23, 2013

A New Love For PS3

Hey Beauties,

A little different post from me today.

PS3 (PlayStation 3)
Yes PS3 has slowly but surely taken over a chunk of my life and not in a bad way...but it has certainly changed my outlook on the gaming world.

Having being introduced to the PS3 by my wonderful boyfriend, with hesitation and frustration at times (hello constant game play on Skyrim, AC3 and Crysis 3) I could have literally walked around the house naked and he wouldn't have noticed...but I can honestly say that after playing two games on and off recently I too can become addicted.

The Sims 3


I can spend up to 3 or 4 hours creating sims and 'controlling' their lives and careers! I love it so much and can proudly say I have 58% trophies (and damm they took ages to get!) The overall theme attracts me to this game in which you can choose multiple lives to live.

Another game that has tickled my fancy of late is;

The Last Of Us

Let me tell you there is literally no difference between everyday 'real life' people and the people in this game. It looks like I am watching a film...superb graphics, voice acting and storyline.

The Last Of Us created by the boffins at Naughty Dog have succeeded once again in making a truly magnificent game (previous games from Naughty Dog are the Un-Charted series, Jack & Daxter, Crash Bandicoot).

Characters in the game are Joel, Ellie and Tommy with a few more 'people' coming in later in the game.

Gameplay can consist of 'sneaking attacks' the constant reminder of having to survive with a limited amount of bullets if any at some points and knowing that that red brick can come in handy. I could go on all day about this game.

Overall I can put my hands up and say 'Yes I like PS3 games' *inner geek punches fist in the air*

Beauties have you ever played PS3 games? Do you like PS3 games or know anyone who plays them? Let me know...

xoxo

2 comments:

Georgina Kent said...

I freakin' love the Sims 3 - I play it on my Macbook (used to play it on my old PC) - I love that it encompasses lots of the previous addons for old Sims games too, and has genetics :) Such a great game - might have to play it myself today now :D

Georgina
Makeup-Pixi3

Missyi said...

Funny post, I totally understand the addiction, so I try to stay clear from it but it doesn't always happen. I don't have PS3, but I do remember spending too much time on my PS2 years and years ago. :P

Olivia xxx
Missyi's World of Beauty...