Saturday, June 29, 2013

Abit Of Arm Candy Lancelot Knight

Hey Beauties,

As a lover of Hand Bags I can be very picky when it comes to finding the one bag, like the quest for that all important lipstick and holy grail foundation (see mine - link below) then when it comes to handbags they need to be pretty special in order to pass my test.

I was having a little browse online (as you do) and came across a site that makes the most beautiful and quality made handbags.

Let me introduce...

Lancelot Knight


Lancelot Knight has been making quality handbags since 1902 and currently has four generations of the family involved at every stage of the handbag making process. Lancelot Knight is situated in the heart of England (Alnwick Castle, Northumberland) but with it's online shop and delivery services you don't need to travel to get your handbag. 

From the whole range selection I am particularly taken with the Avon Barrel Bags. 


£135.00

Avon Barrel Baby Pink


£120.00

Avon Barrel Classic Red


The Avon Barrel Bags are a combination of cable stitching with adjustable /detachable shoulder straps and delicate silver buckles provides these handbags with a fashion forward look. Rest assured I am in love. 

The one I will be purchasing on pay day will be the Baby Pink edition...what will be yours? 

Beauties take a look at what Lancelot Knight has to offer with many more handbags over at 


Make sure to check them out and let me know which handbags your lusting over!

xoxo

No comments: