Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lipstick Series Part 3 WengYee ~ Amazing PR

Hey Beauties,
Choosing my favorite lipsticks for this series must have been one of the hardest thing I've been asked to do. As a hoarder and self-diagnosed beauty junkie, I've accumulated a fair amount of lipsticks all in pink, red or coral hues. 




The lipstick that always manages to seal the look is Dior Extreme Addict in Cherie Bow. An innocent splurge at the airport made it to a good 'ol staple in my stash, in fact, I always carry this color with me. It's the most forgivable pinky-nude on me I've tried and creates that 'my lips but better' effect. 

Another lipstick that has been creeping up my list of lip staples is technically spoken not a lipstick, but a stain. Yep, I'm talking about the infamous Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain. Although it looks like a gloss, it's not sticky and overly glossy at all. No. 11 is that perfect cherry-red lip, which adds that extra bit of confidence and oomph to finish your look.



If I'm feeling like sporting a red lip with less va va voom, I opt for Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Monte Carlo. It looks scarily bright and overly shimmery in the holder, but it's actually a very forgiving, sheer red lip and just gives the lips a healthy flush of color  When layered heavily you'll be able to get a bright strawberry-red lip. I always carry at least these three lipsticks on me to make it easy for myself. What can I say… a girl's gotta have her options. 



So there you have it beauties all the low-down on the Ladies at Amazing PR Lipstick choices. Make sure to check out WengYee's blog over at http://ravesndramblings.blogspot.co.uk/ and of course check out the Amazing PR blog on http://amazingpr.co.uk/blog/

xoxo

No comments: