Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Storage Of Elle Magazines~2013 Editions

Hey Beauties,

It's no secret that I love magazines and one magazine in particular Elle Magazine. Today I thought I would share with you a few pictures of how I store this years Elle Magazines. 

Elle UK Magazine

Since the age of 11 the deal was sealed with magazines as I purchased my bundle of used Elle UK magazines at a boot sale for an outstanding price of 50p. It soon followed with me collecting Vogue, Cosmopolitan and Red magazine (even though Red magazine was too old for me) I remember going to my local newsagent and asking them (ashamedly now thinking about it) for any spare magazine that wasn't sold. Thankfully the women who worked there would give me her used read ones from her own personal stash that I would cherish.


As I got older I obviously started to buy my own magazines and since then haven't stopped. I just wanted to share some photos of my most treasured collection this year so far.

Beauties are you a magazine-addict? Let me know in the comments below...

XOXO

No comments: