Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Thoughts On The Dior Nude BB Cream

Hey Beauties,

Dior has always been a brand that I lust after, the formulations are dreamy and I am not sure if it is just me or do you also think that there is a kind of fantasy 'look' that the brand has?

I have a few staples of Dior products and besides from my Dior Lip Glow being my top favourite product from Dior I am afraid to say (watch out Lip Glow) that there is a new kid on the block and that is in form of a BB Cream.

Dior Nude BB Cream 30ml £30.00
I actually purchased this BB cream back when it launched in February, I hummed and ahhhed whether to get it, tried sample after sample but wasn't willing to spend that sort of money on a BB cream until one day after a particular crap day I thought hey why not? and popped this beauty into the House Of Fraser Basket and awaited its arrival.

Once I received it I hate to admit it but I was a little disappointed with it's packaging, it looked small and it was in a plastic container. Not a good start as when it comes to packaging I am a little bit of a snob.
Nevertheless I was happy to find that after all them times of trying samples it proved to be even better with the full amount of product.

  • The consistency is very creamy with a slight perfume scent to it
  • Depending on colour choice I have 001, it is a pink based formula and tends to need blending in well
  • This is definitely not a light coverage this gives a medium coverage but can be builded up to full
  • It has a SPF of 10
  • It gives a slight dewy glow to it with particulars that make the skin appear younger looking but does also provide a matte finish to the skin
Since Lisa Eldridge made that video featuring the BB Cream it has renewed my love for it once again. You can see it here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7eICw90Zo4

The only down side to this product is the packaging, I can see where Dior was trying to go with it but I think this would have been better in a different container and increased the ml on the product.

Beauties do you have the Dior Nude BB Cream? What are your thoughts? Do you want to get this BB Cream? Let me know...

xoxo

1 comment:

Missyi said...

Hi, I found your blog from Company forum. I'm not a great fan of foundations, so I always look for alternatives. Great review! Please check out my blog too. :)

Olivia xxx
Missyi's World of Beauty...