Monday, June 24, 2013

What I'm Saving Up For~Makeup Edition

Hey Beauties,

Its all well and good buying beauty products on a whim or the teasing of new products that we  just got to have but what about the good old fashion way of saving up for the one (or three) beauty items?

I have been on a slight beauty ban for the last month or so, it came to the point where I would be buying the latest products, finding out I didn't like it or it didn't 'wow' enough and then along with that comes the guilt of spending all that money with thoughts of 'you could have' purchased something you really wanted for ages...

So today I have compiled a two product list of products I really want to get but will be saving up for to make that purchase all the more special...

Bobbi Brown Artist Palette for Lips £185.00



Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Makeup Bag £15.00


Beauties what are you be lusting after and possibly saving for the coming months? Let me know...
xoxo

2 comments:

Sara T said...

I really want the makeup bag but I'm guessing it's sold out by now :( or is it online somewhere?

Alifeinbeautyam said...

Hi Sara,

It is sold on the Selfridges website :)

Thanks for commenting :) X