Monday, June 03, 2013

What's In My Makeup Bag - Updated

Hey Beauties,

It feels like an entire age when I last shown you an updated 'What's In My Makeup Bag' and I would be right, check out my latest one here - (http://alifeinbeautyam.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/updated-makeup-and-skin-care-collection.html) so I thought it was time to give you another look as some of the contents of my Makeup Bag and how they have changed dramatically...



My Makeup is less high maintenance these days as since starting a new career and with lots of early mornings I haven't got the time to spend 30 minutes doing my Makeup so I now use interchangeable products while overall being natural.




As you can see from the contents I like to keep the skin hydrated and natural looking so I use the Chanel Hydra Beauty Cream as a base and let that sink in. Next up it's either the Witch BB Cream or the Dior Nude BB Cream, with a dusting of the Chanel Les Beiges Powder and the Chanel Bronzer Sable Rose (the CC logo has come off though boo!).

Next up it's brow time using the HD Brow Pallet, then onto eyes using the L'Oreal Color Infallable Eye Shadow and the YSL Black Liquid Eye Liner in Black. Lashes time and my current number one love is the LancĂ´me Doll Eyes Mascara in Black and lastly to get rid of them imperfections I have started to use the Bourjois Brush Concealer.

And all put into my Elizabeth Arden Makeup Bag.

Quite a change from my last 'What's In My Makeup Bag' but I hope you liked it and do let me know what your current Makeup loves are...

XOXO

No comments: