Monday, July 29, 2013

A Discovery - SAMPAR Prodigal Pen

Hey Beauties,

Ever been in the position of having a raging spot that needs to be treated but you need to get to work, so you slap the makeup and concealer over it? Yep thought so, it happens to us all.

Luckily I have found a solution and it comes in the form of a Pen.

Sampar Prodigal Pen £18.00
Sampar Prodigal Pen is an Anti Blemish pen that helps fight the battle of spots, redness, razor nicks,and mosquito bites, and can be used on the face or body so yes this is no ordinary treatment.

The SAMPAR mission is to reset the skin’s intelligent response system and to support its natural healing actions. Enriched with the Urban Advance Complex, The innovative formulations act at the heart of cells to “wake-up” and reactivate the skin’s vital functions, helping to recover a state of equilibrium.
The pen comes in a roller ball form and is compact to take on the go whether that's to work, on flights or on a city break.

What I also love love love about the Sampar pen is that it can be used on or over Makeup! Yes really beauties...
Containing a blend of essential oils including Lavender, Thyme, Oregano, Rosemary, Clove, Sage and Cinnamon provides a natural antiseptic that helps to soothe and calm spots, redness, irritant skin problems and even scarring. 

I applied the pen to three spots over my makeup. Once applied to the skin the scent is very strong (so if you are not too keen on smells you may not like this, but for the results it gives you can look over this) and at first it felt very cold on the skin, but soon dried very quickly within a matter of 30 seconds to be exact, leaving a cooling effect on the skin. The scent disappeared after a minute and at first I was a little worried that it would effect my makeup maybe it would smudge? I am happy to report, no it didn't effect my makeup and my makeup stayed in place untouched.
The ambition of SAMPAR, the pioneer of urban skin care, is to awaken the sleeping beauty in every woman, uncovering and revealing her natural allure. SAMPAR produce intelligent skin care products for demanding women.
I can safely say that I have found a gem and encourage you beauties to try it too. Product Rating 5/5.

Beauties have you tried the Sampar Prodigal Pen? Are you going to? Let me know beauties...

The Sampar Prodigal Pen is available from www.feelunique.com
Marks & Spencer www.marksandspencer.com

xoxo

2 comments:

MarniMay said...

This sounds so good! I was using the simple pen which seems similar, but it was no good, so I might give this a go now! Thanks! x


Sara Chergui said...

Love the package !
Sara,
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr