Tuesday, July 02, 2013

A Very Confident Illamasqua Haul

Hey Beauties,

Illamasqua. It has always been a brand that I admire for real Makeup Artists and I have been one to walk towards the counter, take everything in awe then be too shy to approach as these talented beings are very confident and talented.

I for one am confident in my skills and in everyday life but when it comes to expressing a different side to me in another makeup form I get very shy.

I decided this needed to change so instead of walking away from the counter, I approached it and spoke to a lovely lady called Jenny, who understood what I wanted (nothing too out there) but matches my everyday makeup look I tend to go for.

Products Above:
Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Fiasco & Eye Shadow Cream Shade Electrum 
Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Feline 
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Glister 
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation Shade SB 02  

After talking to Jenny I discovered that everyday beauties like us can use the products and can be used for makeup artists too. 

I am very excited to try out all my products and too discover a new me.

Beauties are you a fan of Illamasqua? Have you tried the range? Love it/hate it? Let me know...

To purchase any of these items then please visit http://www.illamasqua.com/ or your nearest Illamasqua counter.
xoxo

1 comment:

Sara Chergui said...

Gorgeous makeup !

Sara,
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr