Sunday, July 21, 2013

Alifeinbeautyam Asks - What's Your Holiday Habits?

Hey Beauties,

It's that time of year. Summer Holidays and whether you choose to go abroad or stay in the good ol' UK, I always find it fascinating to know where everyone is going, what they pack and strangely enough (it may just be me but I am nosey)...if anyones attitudes change when they are away from home?

Luckily I have come across a recent survey conducted by MoneySupermarket.com that revels what a 100 bloggers like to do on holiday, how they act and what gadgets they like to take on holiday. It even goes into what annoys and excites them when on holiday and also explores patterns for bloggers who have a wee family. How cute!


If your interested or just plain nosey like me and love to see what people get up too on holiday, some fun facts or want to discover new places for your holidays this Summer then check out the Holiday Habits Poll here http://www.moneysupermarket.com/travel-insurance/infographics/holiday-habits/ and let me know what you think!

xoxo

No comments: