With Summer officially upon us there is no better time than to have a makeup re-work. It's time to ditch the heavy foundation and eyeliner and embrace light airbrushed colours.
As a fan of the 'cat eye' I have to admit it has been extremely liberating to ditch it this summer. Number 1; it takes too long to perfect and 2; you need to prep and prime it and in some cases top it up throughout the day.
So it has been a real treat to not wear it and to use a single colour block eyeshadow. Today I want to show you today my Summer Makeup.
- YSL Touche Eclat Foundation Shade B10
- Chanel Les Beiges Powder Shade B10
- Real Techniques Stippling Brush
- Dior Show Mascara Shade Black
- Laura Mercier Cream Blush Shade Oleander
- Loreal Color Infaillable Eyeshadow Shade 004 Forever Pink
- HD Brows Blusher Brush
What's your Summer Makeup beauties? Let me know in the comments below.