Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday Shopping - 2True

Hey Beauties,

There comes a time in your life when you just want to mix up your eyebrow products. I mean with eyebrows there's not much we can do but we can definitely change the fate of which products we use to care for our 'brows'.

Introducing 2True Expert Eyebrow Pencil £1.99

When I think of 2True products it always brings back happy memories, it was a brand I reached for all through my teenage years and I cannot express how excited I used to get going to Superdrug every weekend and getting the 3 products for £5 deal.

As I got older I seemed to drift away from the brand but I can happily say I am back in the embrace of 2True after discovering their Eyebrow Pencils.


With a launch of a new shade especially for the fair haired and skinned ladies out there (you lucky things you!) it sits nicely side by side for the brunettes of the world.

2True Expert Eyebrow Pencil Shade 02


2True Expert Eyebrow Pencil Shade 01

Brow Brush

Swatches 

The eyebrow pencil has a hard texture which allows to blend into the brows preciously and has an amazing ten hour last ability. 

Product Rating 5/5.

Beauties have you tried the 2True range? What do you think of the 2True Expert Eyebrow Pencils? Let me know...

You can purchase the 2True Range exclusively from Superdrug stores/online or the 2True site on 

xoxo

1 comment:

Sara Chergui said...

Love the colours !
Sara,
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr