Saturday, July 06, 2013

Saturday Shopping Eylure Lashes

Hey Beauties,

I am a strong believer that a mascara is the one of the most important item when it comes to makeup purchases. Mascara makes your lashes bigger/defines them, I have never needed to reach for anything else and yes (shock horror) I have never believed in False Eyelashes. 

When I normally think of false eyelashes I think of TOWIE (even though I love the show) or I think of girls slapping on the make-up with the lashes and overall looking a mess, so as far as I was concerned I would never buy them...until today. 

Introducing eylure Lashes




eylure Naturalites Collection Feathery Style 156 

Texture/Feel


eylure Naturalites Collection Feathery Style 083 

Texture/Feel


eylure Individual Lashes Black

Texture/Feel


As you can see I am very excited to try these lashes out and will be finding an excuse to wear them this week...so stay tuned.

Beauties have you use eylure products before? What do you think of false lashes? Let me know beauties...

You can purchase eylure lashes from all stores worldwide with particular Boots http://www.boots.com/en/Eylure/

XOXO

3 comments:

Sara Chergui said...

Looks so pretty !

Sara,
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

Milly said...

I rarely wear falsies, but when I do it has to be Eyelure - I have quite a few packs in my make-up drawer! x

Milly
mini-adventures.com

Milly said...

I rarely wear falsies, but when I do it has to be Eyelure - I have quite a few packs in my make-up drawer! x

Milly
mini-adventures.com