Saturday, August 03, 2013

My Lip Collection

Hey Beauties,

So if I had to pick one Beauty Product to take on a Desert Island it would have to be a Lip Product...

I am sorry but I can't help but love them, they excite me, instantly boosts my mood and it is an absolute joy to put it on. I sometimes wonder whether I am trapped in an era where I should be dressed head to toe in my glad rags lushly applying lipstick with pride.

So beauties in kind of a celebration of my love for lipsticks and lip products, I have decided to show you my lip collection. I have recently downsized my collection quite ALOT and gave away most of them (Yes I am nice like that) but as you will see I still have a tidy size collection...Enjoy!









From Left to Right-

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick Shade 2
YSL Lip Stain Shade Pink
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Shade 437 Empreinte
Calvin Klein Lipstick Shade 31143 Ruby Red
MUA Lipstick Shade Red
Nivea Lip Butter Shade Raspberry Rose'
Revlon ColorBurst Shade 026 Rose Gold or Rose
Revlon ColorBurst Shade 020 Papaya
Thomas Sabo Lip Gloss Shade Red
Barry M Limited Edition Lip Gloss Shade Nude
Dior Lip Glow
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter Shade 080 Strawberry Shortcake
MAC Lip Conditioner Ricky Martin Collection
Elemis Fresh Skin Lip Balm
Avene Cold Cream Lip Cream
Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfecter Shade 01
Carmex SP15 Cherry Lip Balm
No7 Liplicious Moisturising Balm SPF 15 Shade Pink
Bobbi Brown Glitter Lip Gloss Shade Baby 31

What's in your lip collection? Leave me a comment below I would love know beauties

xoxo


No comments: