Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Wedding Planner To Rival Them All

Autumn it is officially wedding season and whether you are getting married this year or are still in the early stages of planning your dream wedding, then I officially have the perfect organisation tool for you.

Paper Themes Wedding Planner








This nifty and beautifully designed planner provides everything you need with 6 tabbed pocket sections, full checklists covering wedding party wardrobe, venue, guests, stationary, transport and lot's more.

It is basically an organised persons dream. I am using my Wedding Planner to organise my wedding and will show you some notes in my planner soon.

Interested or want to find out more about the range? Then head over to http://www.paperthemes.co.uk/

1 comment:

Leanne Cornelius said...

I had this for my Wedding, it really is great. I love all the handy pockets for putting leaflets/clippings in too!

Can't wait to read more about your Wedding planning. x

Leanne - A Slice of My Life